Predict the Patriots' future post-Tom Brady

Apparition

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Won 10 games without Brady in 2008.  Has had a top 10 scoring defense in all but 4 years since 2003.  Never finished below 19th in points allowed.  Won a Super Bowl with a first year starting second year 6th round backup QB.  Is the head coach and the GM of the team.  Went 3-1 when Brady was suspended.  Quit being a **** and instead of crapping on other opinions, back up your own or keep it to yourself.  I'm frequently a **** on this site, but one thing I don't do is insult an opinion without backing up my own.  This kind of crap statement is the worst thing about this site.  I can take criticism of my opinions if somebody has the ability or brain to back up the criticism. 

Won 16 games with Brady in 2007. Has had a top 10 scoring offense in all but one year since 2003 with Brady at QB. Never finished below 12th in points scored with Brady at QB. Never made the playoffs in NE without Brady at QB.

Also, your initial post didn't include any backup. Just said that success was tied to Belichick, not Brady, when clearly the team's success has been tied to the fact that both are arguably the GOAT at their position.

Anyway, to answer the OP, I really have no idea. While I'm confident in Jonathan Kraft taking over as owner, I do think Belichick and Brady will leave at similar times. I was looking forward to a future with McDaniels or Patricia with Garoppolo. Now so much is up in the air that I don't know.

Well, as a suffering fan of the New York Giants, and an awed and envious admirer of the Patriots' dynasty, I feel confident that, post-Brady, post-Belichik, New England shall discover a New Hero to play quarterback-

Image result for game of thrones hero

- and a mastermind to guide him!

Image result

1 hour ago, bzane said:

Well, as a suffering fan of the New York Giants, and an awed and envious admirer of the Patriots' dynasty, I feel confident that, post-Brady, post-Belichik, New England shall discover a New Hero to play quarterback-

Image result for game of thrones hero

- and a mastermind to guide him!

Image result

Snow is a horrible decision-maker and is a boneheaded mistake just waiting to happen. His leadership skills are questionable at times too; his old team quit on him. 

Tyrion is definitely good at what he does and knows the ins and outs of the game, but he overthinks things and gets too cute with the playcalling at times. When he handed playcalling duties to Dany, her simple and aggressive approach proved to be much more effective.

34 minutes ago, everlong said:

Snow is a horrible decision-maker and is a boneheaded mistake just waiting to happen. His leadership skills are questionable at times too; his old team quit on him.

Tyrion's ok, but he overthinks things and gets too cute with the playcalling at times. Things were much smoother when they followed Dany's more aggressive approach.

Snow's foolhardy decision making is made up for in his skill, bravery and sheer bloody mindedness. He never loses, as a result, despite some of the awful situations he finds himself in. I'll take someone who somehow just makes it happen. And can't die. 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Snow's foolhardy decision making is made up for in his skill, bravery and sheer bloody mindedness. He never loses, as a result, despite some of the awful situations he finds himself in. I'll take someone who somehow just makes it happen. And can't die. 

He's still dead in the books. Show also has too much deus ex machina.

But that's the problem; how long can Snow rely on lucky breaks? His audible to capturing a white nearly cost them the game. Even then, they still lost a dragon.

4 minutes ago, everlong said:

He's still dead in the books. Show also has too much deus ex machina.

But that's the problem; how long can Snow rely on lucky breaks? His audible to capturing a white nearly cost them the game. Even then, they still lost a dragon.

So he'll need a good supporting cast. Hopefully Drogon (Gronk) will be around....

7 hours ago, disaacs said:

No, that'll be the Packers.  The Patriots will still be okay, although I suspect that they'll hover around .500 like most other franchises...they'll have years where they go 10-6 and they'll have years where they'll go 6-10...kind of like the Raymond Berry era.  

My point is they'll never make it to the big game again regardless. Browns have made it to a conf championship in their bad years too. Browns  have had positive  records.

1 minute ago, biletnikoff said:

My point is they'll never make it to the big game again regardless. Browns have made it to a conf championship in their bad years too. Browns  have had positive  records.

And the Niner's went to two Super Bowl's after Walsh and Montana were both gone. And the Patriots are a lot closer to that model than the Browns who experienced a major ownership change and philosophy mid dynasty that altered their history. 

4 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Not this version of the Browns...those Browns that made it to the AFCC are the Ravens.  

Archived