GDT 2017: Week 15 - Ravens @ Browns

drd23

Can we continue to pile on the misery at The Factory of Sadness?

browns.jpg

The thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing if Marlon Humphrey can repeat his good performance from last week against a very different opponent in Josh Gordon.  What about the rest of you?

@coordinator0 @wackywabbit @Danand @RavensfanRD  @RavensTillIDie @RavensDefense3 @ravens5520 @Ravens-01 @paraven @Darth Pees @berlin calling @Mancunian Raven @sp6488 @OleXmad @BaltimoreTerp @Stance Punk @Ray Reed @Rein  @beezee @M.10.E @DontTazeMeBro @BareYourTeeth @diamondbull424 @Go_Ravens2 @alfalcone @DreamKid @jpeter15

I'm expecting this to be a confidence building game for our defense no matter how little merit a great performance against the Browns should garner. Kizer is a turnover machine and makes some of the worst decisions I've seen from a rookie QB in years, the D should feast. A shutout wouldn't shock me but maybe Gordon gets a big play off or something, either way I'm predicting a clinical win. Ravens 34-3. I think we'll save our 'play to their level' nonsense for the Cinci game, a lot of worry over nothing with this game imo. Some players I'll be watching though are Judon and CJ, they're under performing and at the wrong time.

Browns are obviously a lot better than when we faced them earlier in the year, but Kizer is still their QB, so....

I like our odds.

Biggest thing for me is that I'm glad to see Chris Moore participate in full. He was probably our best receiver last game prior to getting injured and he seemed to be building decent chemistry with Flacco. With Jason McCourty set to likely shadow either Wallace or Maclin, I am looking forward to Moore building on his success from this past weekend.

The offense coming off of 2 good games? The defense seemingly sinking to new lows? No major injuries?

Yeah this has "game the Ravens inexplicably lose a clearly inferior team because they come out flat with terrible game plans and sloppy play all around" written all over it.

I'm guessing Flacco's going to have like 2 INT's, WR's are going to have like 3-5 drops, we're going to abandon the run game early, and on defense we're not going to have any pass rush, Carr will mainly match up against Josh Gordon with no safety help, and we'll keep using the same boring zone blitzes that Ben Roethlisberger dissected each snap.

After the first couple of games, where I basically wrote Perriman off as the greatest bust in Ravens history, I have been quite disappointed by the lack of impact from Tim Williams. I thought he was a sure fire 6-7 sack guy this season.

Archived