GDT 2017: Week 15 - Ravens @ Browns

drd23

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

what?

???

I feel like that was pretty straight forward. I’ve heard this clown whine about a throw that Flacco has the arm to make and he didn’t. Then cry about a designed run. Flacco can do it, isn’t scared to, and we’re trying to win a game and go to the playoffs 

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

???

I feel like that was pretty straight forward. I’ve heard this clown whine about a throw that Flacco has the arm to make and he didn’t. Then cry about a designed run. Flacco can do it, isn’t scared to, and we’re trying to win a game and go to the playoffs 

It was an idiotic play call and they're absolutely right about that. Flacco is coming off of a serious injury as well as a concussion this year, there's no reason for him to be running the ball near the goal line.

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

It was an idiotic play call and they're absolutely right about that. Flacco is coming off of a serious injury as well as a concussion this year, there's no reason for him to be running the ball near the goal line.

You’re much more likely to get injured standing in the pocket. That’s where everyone is always getting their legs rolled up on 

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

You’re much more likely to get injured standing in the pocket. That’s where everyone is always getting their legs rolled up on 

.....just.....what? Give me 20 plays where a QB drops back in the pocket and 20 plays where the QB runs the ball and dives into 3 defenders and let's see which one has a higher injury rate. What an insane comment.

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

.....just.....what? Give me 20 plays where a QB drops back in the pocket and 20 plays where the QB runs the ball and dives into 3 defenders and let's see which one has a higher injury rate. What an insane comment.

Who said to do it 20 times? A couple/few times a game is not a big deal 

Archived