GDT 2017: Week 15 - Ravens @ Browns

drd23

17 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I this past summer a lot of people wanted to cut Wallace. I believed he was outplaying his contract and seems to be doing it again. Good things happened when he was targeted last year and it's our most effective passing offense again.

Maclin has been the opposite where targeting him is leading to bad things. 

The crazy thing about that was that part of the rationale was that we could use that money saved to... sign at least one FA receiver, if not two?

Also, Wallace was coming off of a 1k yard season.

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

Maclin, for whatever reason, just can't catch a pass without getting hurt. The guy is as fragile as they come. No desire to have him back at all.

Yup. He’ll probably have maybe one more team after us before he’s completely done in the league IMO. I’ve never been a fan of players with poor durability.

17 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yup. He’ll probably have maybe one more team after us before he’s completely done in the league IMO. I’ve never been a fan of players with poor durability.

Yeah I agree with this. He came into this season with zero health concerns (that I recall?), and it's been nothing but injury after injury.

10 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Yeah I agree with this. He came into this season with zero health concerns (that I recall?), and it's been nothing but injury after injury.

Missed a quarter of 2016 with a groin and all of 2013 with an ACL.  Other nicks throughout his career.  Are you referring to historically or specifically to the beginning of this season?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/5/15739510/jeremy-maclin-buffalo-bills-rumors-injury-history

2 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Missed a quarter of 2016 with a groin and all of 2013 with an ACL.  Other nicks throughout his career.  Are you referring to historically or specifically to the beginning of this season?

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/5/15739510/jeremy-maclin-buffalo-bills-rumors-injury-history

The latter. I don't remember him coming here with any lingering issues. Then all of a sudden he can't go a few plays without getting hurt. He's making Michael Campanaro look durable.

EDIT: @diamondbull424put it nicely above with him being "timid". You can see it after every catch. He runs out of bounds, or immediately goes down, or immediately gives up. The guy is playing not to get hurt.

So angry I had to work and miss the misery and pain of another Brown's loss. I'm also salty because I couldn't watch the Ravens win in their second toughest Uniforms (Behind the "Business as Usuals"  *White top, Black Pants FYI) Let's keep draggin' our nuts across the AFC! Because oh yes! BEWARE! Fiery Joe Flacco is coming!

How come the Bills are listed as the 6th seed? I thought we owned the breakers if we win out?

38 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

The "Common opponents" tiebreaker doesn't come into play unless there are four or more teams involved. Once we play the Colts we'll have that activated. 

yes this, once we play colts. we will leap frog the bills, assuming both teams win

Archived