Cardinals placing Adrian Peterson on injured reserve

Small Town Values

2 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

Saints loved him best. They tried to save him from himself, but there's just no helping some people. 

Too many carries will kill you... R.I.P AP -_-

He said getting traded was an answered prayer.

he could’ve carried us to the playoffs 3 yards at a time.

11 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

He said getting traded was an answered prayer.

he could’ve carried us to the playoffs 3 yards at a time.

I think Peterson still has some juice left, it just didn't work out in NO. Had they gotten rid of Ingram I think he'd be doing really well for you guys considering your OL is now healthy and dominating. AP with a big hole is still nasty, as seen in the Tampa game.

Wait people don't believe All-Day is 1st ballot hall of famer? He was literally the best or 1a/1b RB in the league every single year he was healthy and had one of the greatest seasons by a RB ever while winning an MVP award in the passing era. His worst season where he played a full season 1200+ at 4.5ypc and 10 touchdowns. That was THE WORST. I don't think a bunch of old dudes are going to be bothered with the corporal punishment thing to keep him out of the hall of fame on 1st ballot. 

6 hours ago, Malik said:

Wait people don't believe All-Day is 1st ballot hall of famer? He was literally the best or 1a/1b RB in the league every single year he was healthy and had one of the greatest seasons by a RB ever while winning an MVP award in the passing era. His worst season where he played a full season 1200+ at 4.5ypc and 10 touchdowns. That was THE WORST. I don't think a bunch of old dudes are going to be bothered with the corporal punishment thing to keep him out of the hall of fame on 1st ballot. 

QFT.

definite 1st ballot hall of fame player. 

we are not selecting a the church choir as some want it to be

12 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

I think Peterson still has some juice left, it just didn't work out in NO. Had they gotten rid of Ingram I think he'd be doing really well for you guys considering your OL is now healthy and dominating. AP with a big hole is still nasty, as seen in the Tampa game.

AP wasn’t anything remotely similar to Ingram and Kamara...that’s why he was traded. He still has decent agility, but his trademark acceleration is gone. 

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

AP wasn’t anything remotely similar to Ingram and Kamara...that’s why he was traded. He still has decent agility, but his larkmark acceleration is gone. 

That's because they were using AP wrong. It's really that simple. AP would be well over a 5 YPC if he was running behind that line with the lion's share of the carries.

23 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

What juice he had he used up vs. Tampa and San Francisco this season. The rest... well, very pedestrian.

He does sell tickets, though.

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

sounds like he can't play then.

obviously you can't rely on him for 16 and need strong backups, but you could do a lot worse than heading into the season with ad as a your primary runner imo. i'd take him over lynch, stewart, blount, perine, martin, & abdullah

Archived