***SPOILERS*** Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi SPOILER Thread

Deadpulse

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2018 at 3:08 PM, Dashing202 said:

It'd made things interesting . He would of been obssed making sure the Jedi and sith are no more . 

He realized he caused to much problem and understands he needs to go his limits to make sure evil is gone .

instead they made him a coward 

idk how you don't see it that way lol he basically didn't want to train Ren because of her powers . 

Well he might of see Ren as a bad guy she tot ally could of been a bad guy. Like sky walker knew it all a long. It just one of the thing that make him domination. 

So I watched this again yesterday and a thought came into my head and was wondering what everyone else thought of it.

With Carrie passing away, would it have been in bad taste to re-shoot the Holdo suicide mission to save the resistance into Leia doing it?  They would have had to do it with CGI, but I feel like it would have been a fitting way for her character to end.

Thoughts?

35 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So I watched this again yesterday and a thought came into my head and was wondering what everyone else thought of it.

With Carrie passing away, would it have been in bad taste to re-shoot the Holdo suicide mission to save the resistance into Leia doing it?  They would have had to do it with CGI, but I feel like it would have been a fitting way for her character to end.

Thoughts?

I honestly think they should have just cut out her force pull back to the ship and had that be her last moments.  It would have been gut-wrenching. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I honestly think they should have just cut out her force pull back to the ship and had that be her last moments.  It would have been gut-wrenching. 

More people would have been upset if Luke and Leia didn't get any moments.

10 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Thoughts?

I don't think it would've been in bad taste but it would've been silly within the story. She force pulls herself back in, sits in a coma for 90 mins then goes and kills herself for real? If they removed the first scene and then swapped with Holdo it would've worked.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Thoughts?

Rian Anderson said that any such changes to the film would have disrespected her and robbed fans of her final performance.  

I’m curious to see what Abrams comes up with instead.  

On 3/29/2018 at 11:57 PM, thrILL! said:

On 3/29/2018 at 10:56 AM, seminoles1 said:

Thoughts?

Rian Anderson said that any such changes to the film would have disrespected her and robbed fans of her final performance.  

I’m curious to see what Abrams comes up with instead.  

Yeah you can't kill off leia with a brutal getting incinerated death like that lol. I mean, you could, and it would've been pretty cool, but yeah it was never gonna happen. 

I just hope they can somehow write her out in the next one early so it isn't glaring and annoying CGI like with tarkin and young leia. People that didn't know it was cgi didn't seem to notice but people that did it was kinda an eyesore imo tbh

Archived