The Pit of Misery!!!! Dilly Dilly

ripsean21

It all starts with plays speaking up about players not practicing and taking their jobs serious. We fired our GM who had a vision because well popularity matters to well this team only. We are the only team who would go so long without a QB royally like historically miss on QB after QB, then not pay the one who actually showed he could play lol. This is all on Bruce. No Scot didn’t make every right pick. But players knew it was come to work be a redskin or you won’t remain on this team. 

Mark my words the Browns will be relavent again  before us, after we completely botch everything Scot started. No our team talent wise isn’t far off IMO. But if they Franchise Kirk this offseason they have officially lost their minds!!! You don’t hold a player hostage!if you want him show him and lock him up. But no we want to spite Kyle Shanahan more then we actually care about building a contender. 

Its just gotten to a sick level where you almost question the sanity level of the people running the show!!! Like after this disaster Snyder has officially failed at every attempt of building a winner outside of hiring someone who will tell him to leave his CC and stay the heck away. We’ve tried GM’s, winner coaches, New bright minds. If Bruce still has a job then we are running a Ponzi scheme because they have no desire to win!!!! 

Like Bruce doesn’t know how to judge talent. Every person who leaves here gets smeared and he just can’t resist letting someone go. He has to  make them look incompetent so it makes it look like that’s why this team isn’t performing. Like leaders don’t explain their moves they are obvious. We don’t make trades for players who don’t fit in our systems instead we let them leave for nothing. We never get comp picks because we’re still active in FA because we can’t figure out what we need on this roster under him. Does anyone really believe Garcon wouldn’t have Atleast gotten a offer to remain here from Scot? I’m sorry but this team is worse now then they’ve ever been because they are one good offseason and draft away from being a team you can see in the playoffs for years to come. But we’re not going to get that. These last few years of being competitive will be all for not because the man calling the shots is a evil, mean spirited person who simply needs to get a dose of his own medicine because for this team to be where they are is maddening.

when players got hurt we brought in guys that Atleast fit. These clowns we bring in week after week don’t do anything not because they aren’t getting coached. Because Bruce wants to replace the talent we lost with a skill set instead of giving Gruden a player who can actually compete at a serviceable level. My rant is over I know there’s more that I haven’t gotten too about Bruce but this is a shame it really is. I’m tired of hearing about that one time in band camp where he didn’t miss. How can he hit or miss if every player is on a one year deal. That’s not putting your name on a player saying this is our guy. That’s playing to not miss!!!!!! I don’t need to hit every guy. But if you wanted Brown sign him last year. If you want a player go get them. Personally we need to avoid FA. Trade players you don’t foresee here moving forward and build draft capital and get the players you need there. But Bruce will never understand that concept because he doesn’t understand how to foresee the future. He’s just going through scheduled motions and doing the basic responsibilities of the job. And that’s not going to get us anywhere!!!! Back to the Pit of Misery folks!!!

36 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Let's face it .. it's fun being 6-10 for consistent years until we make the playoffs after 6 years to make things exciting lol imagine us being 14-2 with mutiple super bowls we probably be tired of football lol jk

I just want to see us win one lol. I’d be okay with getting bored watching us be good but this is IMO the best roster top to bottom we’ve had since we had Sean, Clinton, Santana, Samuels, Shawn Springs and those guys. Infact we might actually have more talent. 

9 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I just want to see us win one lol. I’d be okay with getting bored watching us be good but this is IMO the best roster top to bottom we’ve had since we had Sean, Clinton, Santana, Samuels, Shawn Springs and those guys. Infact we might actually have more talent. 

Yeah, and then everyone got hurt from our All-Pro LT to our star rookie DL. We have a lot of young talent on our team. I think they’ll develop over the next few years and we’ll add some more young talent at ILB, DL, RB & WR. I would not fire Gruden and blow this thing up and for god sakes! Show KURT the $ Bruce!!

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, and then everyone got hurt from our All-Pro LT to our star rookie DL. We have a lot of young talent on our team. I think they’ll develop over the next few years and we’ll add some more young talent at ILB, DL, RB & WR. I would not fire Gruden and blow this thing up and for god sakes! Show KURT the $ Bruce!!

Realistically this is the make or break decision for this franchise. Bruce is either going to give Kirk a real offer or he needs to go. No deadline wagering make the man a offer get a sense of his desire to really sign and act accordingly for once!!!

6 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Realistically this is the make or break decision for this franchise. Bruce is either going to give Kirk a real offer or he needs to go. No deadline wagering make the man a offer get a sense of his desire to really sign and act accordingly for once!!!

Either way Bruce isn’t getting fired until we get the new stadium built - if ever - it’s just something we are going to have to learn to accept but never like.

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Either way Bruce isn’t getting fired until we get the new stadium built - if ever - it’s just something we are going to have to learn to accept but never like.

It will get built. But Bruce Allen is not the stadium guru. All you need is a list of requirements, a location, and an engineer and an architect to design the plans. That being said, the lease on FedEx is not up until 2026. Another 9 years of poor decisions and a crappy home field. 

The new place has to be in a central location next to a metro stop and well planned parking. 

Archived