The Pit of Misery!!!! Dilly Dilly

ripsean21

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 6:28 AM, turtle28 said:

Marshall Faulk was better than Portis, Edge James was arguably better as was Curtis Martin and Bettis too. Martin should be in the hall of fame.

1. Martin is in the Hall of Fame.
  2. Martin should absolutely NOT be in the Hall of Fame. He got in for three reasons:
    1. He had a long career which allowed him to rack up a lot of yards and touchdowns (a la Jerome Bettis, another player who shouldn't be in the Hall).
    2. He played most of his career with one team, which allowed him to get a partisan in the selection room.
    3. He played in NY, which helped get him more attention than he deserved.

On 12/21/2017 at 10:50 PM, FosterTheSkins said:

Dang yo, I ain't ever see anyone set up thst bad since Roger Rabbit.

Kind of odd that a guy who was DC for 11 years under Joe Gibbs, whose teams went to three Super Bowls (winning two), just up and retired at age 55 after one season as a head coach, no?

1 hour ago, Woz said:
  1. Martin is in the Hall of Fame.
  2. Martin should absolutely NOT be in the Hall of Fame. He got in for three reasons:
    1. He had a long career which allowed him to rack up a lot of yards and touchdowns (a la Jerome Bettis, another player who shouldn't be in the Hall).
    2. He played most of his career with one team, which allowed him to get a partisan in the selection room.
    3. He played in NY, which helped get him more attention than he deserved.

He was amazing. I think he played an entire season with a separated shoulder and was one of the league leaders in rushing. He played about 1/2 of his career in New England and was the main reason Parcell’s took them to the super bowl in 96 but they lost to the Pats & Favre.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He was amazing. I think he played an entire season with a separated shoulder and was one of the league leaders in rushing. He played about 1/2 of his career in New England and was the main reason Parcell’s took them to the super bowl in 96 but they lost to the Pats & Favre.

Hall of the Very Good, yes. Hall of Fame, no.

On 12/22/2017 at 12:21 AM, Dashing202 said:

What made his endzone calling good was bootlegs and play action fakes to the fullback or give it to the fullback .. we haven't done that since 2007... mike sellers was amazing in 2005

DY had 3 rushing TDs in 2013 and 3 in 2014 on FB dive plays that Kyle and Gruden called.

15 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

True Story! Does it apply to Reddkins fans?

Cleveland Browns fan dead- his obituary  : Paul Stark died Wednesday at a hospice facility after a brief illness 'exacerbated by the hopeless condition of the Cleveland Browns”

Definitely 

So it appears we will have at least another year of Bruce. I'll be honest, for the first real time in my fandom I'm starting not to care. I honestly have no idea why I'm still watching other than it's basically a part of my routine? I think if Bruce survives after next season as well I'm going to hang them up and become a fan free agent. It will be tough to not care about this team anymore but with Snyder continuing to own the team and employ guys like Cerrato and Allen, what else are you supposed to do as a fan? Where do you go from here? 

Archived