Malcolm Butler question

navysaintsfan

What up Fellas. Question for you all. What do you all think will happen with Malcolm Butler come this off season. Do you think he resigns with the Pats? Great friend of mine from Boston is still saying he is 100% going to the Saints as a FA. Personally I am not sure they will try to spend that much on a CB after the emergence of Ken Crawley and performance of rookie Marshon Lattimore. But we need to have some form of depth, and badly. He'd likely be a starter in NOLA, and a trio of Lattimore, Butler, and Crawley would be nutty. Do you guys think there will be an effort to get him to stay in NE? How has he fared this season, his numbers look pretty decent. Good luck going forward guys.

I am sure they will make him an offer, but it wont be as much as he wants and with his view probably a little more sour due to last off-season, he walks for a more lucrative deal. We still have Eric Rowe who has been good to great in his tenure here and J. Jones has been good in the slot. 

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I am sure they will make him an offer, but it wont be as much as he wants and with his view probably a little more sour due to last off-season, he walks for a more lucrative deal. We still have Eric Rowe who has been good to great in his tenure here and J. Jones has been good in the slot. 

Yeah, and Bademosi has looked good when he has had to play on defense as well. It sucks to watch a player with as much of a sentimental connection to the team walk but that's the likely scenario with Butler.

3 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

What up Fellas. Question for you all. What do you all think will happen with Malcolm Butler come this off season. Do you think he resigns with the Pats? Great friend of mine from Boston is still saying he is 100% going to the Saints as a FA. Personally I am not sure they will try to spend that much on a CB after the emergence of Ken Crawley and performance of rookie Marshon Lattimore. But we need to have some form of depth, and badly. He'd likely be a starter in NOLA, and a trio of Lattimore, Butler, and Crawley would be nutty. Do you guys think there will be an effort to get him to stay in NE? How has he fared this season, his numbers look pretty decent. Good luck going forward guys.

We'll offer something that won't be good enough. He's gone.

Archived