Teams you don’t want to face in the playoffs?

pwny

In contrast to the thread about the teams you’re most excited to face, which teams do you want to avoid at all cost?

Maybe they’re just a bad matchup with you on paper, or you feel like they offer the biggest challenge to your title run. Or you feel like they’re the team that makes for the most boring matchup.

Saints.  It's clear they have our number and then some.  In our last 4 games against them, they have won 3 and scored 31+ points in 3 out of the 4.  Only reason I would have any kind of faith is because it's Sean Payton and he will go to a pass frenzy in a heartbeat.  

I wouldn't want to play the Seahawks either.  Wilson always comes up with an insanely lucky play or two against us.

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Rodgers has won there in the playoffs before. Well, different venue. Same city though. 

Way back in 2010.  In recent years Atlanta scores at will and the offense can't keep up.

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

i'd love it if the steelers didn't have to play the pats

but then you'd have idiots saying "hurrrrr but they didn't deserve it they didn't beat NE"

You'd be way happier if you did. Hell the Colts signature game in franchise history might actually be the 2006 AFCCG. 

Archived