Teams you don’t want to face in the playoffs?

pwny

6 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Saints.  It's clear they have our number and then some.  In our last 4 games against them, they have won 3 and scored 31+ points in 3 out of the 4.  Only reason I would have any kind of faith is because it's Sean Payton and he will go to a pass frenzy in a heartbeat.  

I wouldn't want to play the Seahawks either.  Wilson always comes up with an insanely lucky play or two against us.

And I would say Panthers, simply because it seems unlikely we win three times in a row.

Seahawks have had our number in the postseason, although we've always had to play at Seattle.  I want our chance for revenge in the superdome.

Eagles have the number 1 rush defense and plenty of weapons on offense to make our defense look silly.  And Foles gets his chance for revenge.

All the NFC teams are scary in their own way, IMO.  Whoever comes out of the NFC will have earned it.

16 hours ago, iPwn said:

In contrast to the thread about the teams you’re most excited to face, which teams do you want to avoid at all cost?

Maybe they’re just a bad matchup with you on paper, or you feel like they offer the biggest challenge to your title run. Or you feel like they’re the team that makes for the most boring matchup.

Jags... Those boys are some bad hombres. 

(PS... We all know this is a thinly veiled “Pimp my Jags” thread)

Archived