Back-Ups on your team that could start elsewhere

Danger

The Pats have some really solid depth at CB behind Butler, Gilmore, Jones, Rowe, and Bademosi (not sure Bademosi would be a starter, but I think Jones and Rowe have the upside to start in some so-so secondaries). 

Duron Harmon is technically a “back up” but gets a lot of snaps and is a leader on defense. 

Though they all pale in comparison to some other teams’ back ups (Roby, Henry, etc).

We are 75% backups, so I feel we could offer a lot going the other way here.

Duron Harmon is technically a backup FS even though he's on the field a lot - and he would start in 80% of teams as a coverage safety, I'd say. Leader, also.

Waddle is a backup swing tackle that is better than anything Houston have at tackle

Dwayne Allen, backup TE was a starter before he came here. Martellus Bennett also fits this. 

The 49ers have starters who probably shouldn't start for CFL teams, and you think we have backups that could start elsewhere? 

Actually, I take that back. Our safety situation is pretty strong when everyone is healthy, so someone like Eric Reid could certainly start at safety elsewhere. 

James Burgess comes to mind. He's played admirably in the absence of Jamie Collins. Larry Ogunjobi is technically a backup, but that's mainly because he's a rookie and he'll likely eventually start. But he's looking like a good one.

We've been using TJ Ward as a backup, for whatever reason. He should probably be starting. He's still a good box safety.

We've also been using a rotation at LG with Kevin Pamphile and Evan Smith, with Pamphile starting. Smith should also be starting.

We've got Adarius Glanton as our fourth LB. It makes sense, because David, Kwon, and Beckwith are all elite/good/great (in that order). But Glanton could start on a ton of other 4/3 teams. He gives us amazing depth.

Peyton Barber is a RB that has shown great promise the last few weeks (and even a little bit last year). He looks kinda like Earnest Graham. But we continue to start Doug Martin, for whatever reason.

Chris Godwin is a rookie that has outplayed Adam Humphries and should be our third WR. But we continue to bury him and use him on special teams.

So we have quite a few.

All 3 of our QBs could be decent starters in the right situation.

Latavius Murray is a low end starter, backup to Cook prior to injury.

Rashod Hill could definitely be a starter elsewhere. Backup to Remmers/Reiff

Anthony Harris is a good coverage safety and excellent #3. He could start and be a strong compliment to an in-box safety.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Isn't Ebron technically the starter?

Him and Fells play similar snaps, but Fells usually starts. Ebron has been a bit hot lately though. Fells can be the thread example instead if you like. Roberts is actually getting there as well at TE IMO

I think most of the Panthers second stringers on DL could start on a couple teams, if not several in the case of Julius Peppers. There's also Wes Horton, Vernon Butler, and Kyle Love.

Ty Larsen at center could fill in for some teams that are super weak at the position. David Mayo could do the same for teams needing a LB. Seems to be the next AJ Klein (guy who does OK with us then leaves to start somewhere else).

I'm pretty sure I'd take Derek Anderson over DeShone Kizer.

Archived