Who Impressed You This Bowl Season

alfalcone

Brandon Parker. 

Agile giant who has more athleticism than he can harness. Very quick feet. Shows a mean streak. Needs to sustain in pass blocking. Needs more upper body strength to punch. Pro Bowl potential if  he can learn a laundry list of techniques.

Michael Gallup had a good game. 2 TDs reversed following review, still ended up with one I believe. Made an insane one-handed grab on 3rd & long in a crucial situation. Tremendous body control and concentration to reel in the tough grab over the middle. Wish I knew how to upload GIFs from Twitter. Him and Nick Stevens were not in sync most of the night, man that QB is pretty bad--missed him a few times on some big plays.

Tyre Brady was a beast, I believe he was named New Mexico Bowl MVP. Wanna say he ended up with roughly 160 yards and at least one TD. Not sure on his status, but I'm pretty sure he's draft eligible. Missed a handful of games towards the end of the season. Not sure if Litton graduating will affect his decision, but he's definitely a name to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived