I am looking for a team to follow outside of the Browns

Kiwibrown

54 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, Browns fans are almost certainly most like Eagles fans, so it's funny seeing @Thomas5737 agree with 43.

Someone is obviously still salty about something. 

:P

You have a good fan base here, I was just trying to get 43 into something he didn't want to get into. Still I have to admit I switched to Ludens cough drops because I can no longer stand Halls.

On 12/15/2017 at 6:38 PM, everlong said:

True fans don't abandon their team. I may get frustrated with the Pats, but I wouldn't "divorce" them.

You wouldn’t divorce a team with 5 rings in 15 years and multiple other Super Bowl appearances?

Please tell me more.

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You wouldn’t divorce a team with 5 rings in 15 years and multiple other Super Bowl appearances?

Please tell me more.

LMAO at Browns fans comparing their misery to what Pats fans have gone through.   Selfish bastard.  

29 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

LMAO at Browns fans comparing their misery to what Pats fans have gone through.   Selfish bastard.  

Thanks for setting me straight. I forgot to consider that should the Patriots lose today they’re eliminated from the #1 seed and will have to settle for the #2 seed and merely a first round bye and perhaps just a single home playoff game. Shame on me. Thanks 43!

thanks for all the messages. I am still going through a rough patch with the Browns, we got beat like a red headed step child by the Ravens, oru coachign was super incompetent. 

I have decided my NFL playoff fling for the year. 

LA Rams. 

Please note. I am just using them to watch some good football with exciting young players. this sin't love. It is lust. 

Archived