A Very Violent Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!)

bucsfan333

I've also got a beginners link just a few inches down, if you've never played. I'm taking new and old players.

My Previously Hosted Games

Order of Night Moves
Pardon
Lynch
Roleblock(s) [First to last: Mafia -> Civ Special -> Other]
Other Move(s)
Civ Special Move(s)
Mafia Move(s)

Beginner's Link

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610087?id=610087

Rules

1. All moves are to be PMd to me by the player responsible for the move. I will NOT accept moves any other way. Mafia must also select someone to carry out any faction move(s).
  2. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. It must also be your own post; I will not accept you quoting someone else's vote as a vote of your own. No exceptions.
  3. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in your death. If you miss a day of voting, I will seek a replacement.
  4. You must make at least three posts every day. If you do not, you will be roleblocked that night. It's simple: don't hide and expect to put in your move(s).
  5. No talking during night time. I will allow a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but don't risk it. Nights will have a set time. But due to no timestamps on posts, my post will officially start night time.
  6. Once you die, you are allowed one post. You may NOT post anything game-related. If you break this rule, one random person on your team will be roleblocked the following night. Zombie posts are encouraged, as I find them entertaining. Keep in mind that zombie posts are only allowed during night time, before the results are posted.
  7. Don't edit or delete posts. Failure to comply will result in death. No warnings, no exceptions.
  8. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions.
  9. In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If there is still a tie after overtime, all tied players will be lynched.
  10. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. Again, with no timestamps, my final post each day will be the cutoff.
  11. Don't post PMs or screenshots of PMs. No exceptions. If you aren't sure of what is allowed, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.
  12. If you believe I have made a mistake or have been unfair, PM me. I'm reasonable.
  13. You can claim whatever you want, at any time. But you CANNOT do so before day two.
  14. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.
  15. Have fun. This is just a game. Don't take things personally, don't make things personal, and don't violate any forum rules. It's pretty simple.
  16. bucsfan333 ≥ you

@11sanchez11, @49ers4life52,  @amac, @bcb1213@biggio7, @Blahman88, @BrettFavre004, @BrotherlyLove, @bucsfan333, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @CWood21, @daboyle250, @Danger@devils1854, @domepatrol91, @EliteTexan80@El ramster, @flyers0909, @fretgod99, @FriendlyEnemy, @Gambit Jango, @Gmen4ev, @Heimdallr@HighHopes, @Hockey5djh, @HokieHigh, @HorizontoZenith@husker_vikes3, @iPwn, @Its A Sabotage, @james.mcmurry13, @JammerHammer21, @jetsfan4life51, @jfinley88, @Jlash@JMG, @jrry32, @Karmaloop, @khodder, @kingseanjohn, @LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW, @LuckyNumber11@MathMan, @Matts4313, @MD4L@Mich_fan20, @MightyMouse07, @mission27, @MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz, @Officer Ricky, @OleXmad@Pats#1, @perikirest, @Phire, @PuntMyLumps, @rabbisson, @Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss, @ravens_rool28, @ravishingone@Rearviewmirror, @RuskieTitan, @S-jax39, @samgurl775, @skatebeanz, @skrILL, @SirA1@SoS, @stallyns, @Stoop Trash, @sunnygsm, @swoosh, @texans_uk, @Texas_OutLaw7, @TedLavie@The LBC, @thelawoffices, @theuntouchable, @Tk3@twslhs20, @Tyty, @UofMfan909, @utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun, @Vindicatedxx, @VYoung10, @Whicker, @Woz@yankee0724

1. Whicker - Lynched N6
  2. mission27 - Lynched N5
  3. Pats#1 - Hit N3
  4. theuntouchable
  5. MD4L - Died N2
  6. domepatrol91 - Hit N1 
  7. Raves - Lynched N1 
  8. MookieMonster - Hit N6
  9. kingseanjohn - Lynched N4
  10. sryan66611 -> domepatrol91
  11. TedLavie - Hit N4
  12. bcb1213 - Hit N5
  13. Gmen4ev -> Raves - Hit N5
  14. Matts4313 - Died D2
  15. Tk3 - Hit N3
  16. EliteTexan80 - Hit N2
  17. Famous Jameis - Lynched N2
  18. Blahman88 -> Matts4313 - Hit N2
  19. Ragnarok
  20. LuckyNumber11 - Lynched N3

The town was quiet and pretty boring. Nothing ever happened. Folks worked their boring jobs, ate their boring meals, and lived in their boring homes. 

But one day there was a body found in a dumpster. bucsfan333 had been stabbed repeatedly and was stuffed in a trash bag. There was a note found on his body. It was mostly impossible to read but there definitely seemed to be three people taking responsibility for this heinous act. The only thing on the note that WAS legible was the last sentence:

This is only the beginning.

Something must be done to prevent further murders. Everyone is a suspect. Public lynchings were the only logical solution to put an end to this.

Start of Day One

Vote Count

7 Raves - Gmen4ev, Whicker, MookieMonster, MD4L, LuckyNumber11, domepatrol91, Pats#1

2 Gmen4ev - Famous Jameis, Raves

2 Matts4313 - bcb1213, Tk3

Whicker - kingseanjohn

1 Blahman88 - TedLavie

1 Famous Jameis - EliteTexan80

1 MD4L - Ragnarok

No Vote

• mission27
  • theuntouchable
  • sryan66611
  • Matts4313
  • Blahman88

Not everyone agreed. But enough folks did. Raves was the choice. He was dragged to the middle of town. He wasn't even given a chance for any last words before he was hung. 

"We did it," some thought. "The town is safer now."

But before those feelings had a chance to sink in, there was a gunshot. The group rushed over to see what had happened. domepatrol91's lifeless body was found. There was a crumpled note found in the pocket of his shirt. @domepatrol91

0/1

This was obviously a message.

Start of Day Two

Matts4313 pulled out his gun and aimed it at bcb1213. He mumbled something but nobody could make out what it was. He pulled the trigger and his gun exploded. Matts4313 died. His Sheriff badge was found on the ground next to him. @Matts4313

Vote Count

6 Famous Jameis - theuntouchable, bcb1213, Tk3, TedLavie, MD4L, Ragnarok

Whicker - EliteTexan80, kingseanjohn, Gmen4ev, Famous Jameis

3 MD4L - Whicker, domepatrol91, Pats#1

theuntouchable - LuckyNumber11

1 LuckyNumber11 - mission27

1 bcb1213 - MookieMonster

1 EliteTexan80 - Matts4313

The group gathered around Famous Jameis. He was new in town but he seemed engaged and eager to help. The group didn't even both hanging him. They just brutally beat him to death. 

The group stood in silence, wondering what had come over them. This wonderment was cut short when some realized Matts4313 was doubled over. He couldn't even spit out his last words as he dropped dead in a pool of his own blood. He had been stabbed multiple times. @Matts4313

Full of regret for their actions, and fearing being stabbed next, the town dispersed. But a gunshot drew everyone back together. EliteTexan80's dead body was found in an alley. He didn't seem to own a home in this town either. Written in his blood was

0/2

This was obviously another message. And not a very good one for the town. @EliteTexan80

In the middle of the night there was a loud explosion. MD4L's house exploded. There was nothing left of him to search. But folks around town remembered him as a good dude. @MD4L

Start of Day Three

Vote Count

4 LuckyNumber11 - Tk3, mission27, Ragnarok, domepatrol91

3 MookieMonster - theuntouchable, bcb1213, Gmen4ev

3 domepatrol91 - MookieMonster, LuckyNumber11, TedLavie

1 Whicker - kingseanjohn

No Vote

• Whicker
  • Pats#1

LuckyNumber11 was quiet. He wasn't paying attention and now he's gonna die. It seemed unfair. He was strung up and hung. Some tools fell out of his pocket as he swung in the breeze. He must have been a handyman or something. 

Pats#1 couldn't take all this death anymore. He took off. He rounded a corner and was met with a loaded gun. The gunshot drew a crowd but it was too late. He was dead. All he had on him was a notepad. He seemed to be taking notes on people, but his handwriting was illegible. There was a new entry on the back page. The handwriting was different and it was still wet. Was it blood?

0/3

It doesn't seem like the town is figuring this out quite yet. @Pats#1

There was another gunshot in the crowd. Tk3 dropped to the ground, dead. His policeman's badge was found on the ground next to him. An empty gun and a single bullet casing weren't too far from his body. Somebody must've taken him out. But why? @Tk3

Start of Day Four

Vote Count

kingseanjohn - theuntouchable, domepatrol91, MookieMonster, bcb1213

mission27 - Ragnarok, kingseanjohn, Whicker

MookieMonster - TedLavie

No Vote

• mission27
  • Gmen4ev
  •  

kingseanjohn was up. But he wasn't going down without a fight. He tried to run but couldn't get away. He was kicking and screaming as he was strung up. Before he was dropped and hung, he shouted;

"Ha. Finally got one, eh?"

A bloody knife was found in his boot. @kingseanjohn

The crowd cheered. They'd finally done it. Drinks for everyo- BANG!! TedLavie dropped dead. The wedding band on his finger shone in the moonlight. @TedLavie

Start of Day Five

Vote Count

6 mission27 - Ragnarok, domepatrol91, MookieMonster, theuntouchable, bcb1213, Raves

1 Ragnarok - Whicker

Inactive Watch

mission27

The town decided to lynch mission27 tonight. But they had trouble finding him. They eventually found him in his bed. They dragged him to the middle of town. He didn't say a word the whole time. They strung him up and it was over. Did he die from the hanging or did they hang a dead man? A search of his home revealed that he was a public official of some sort. 

bcb1213 and Raves were out patrolling the neighborhood. There was a gunshot and bcb1213 dropped to the ground. He was bleeding out, and quickly. Before Raves could call for help, there was a different gun shot. He was hit too. They both bled out. Their policemen badges were both recovered. But bcb1213 had what appeared to be a hit list in his pocket. He seemed to be a dirty cop. @bcb1213, @Raves

Start of Day Six

Vote Count

3 Whicker - theuntouchable, domepatrol91, MookieMonster

1 Ragnarok - Whicker

1 theuntouchable - Ragnarok

Whicker was brought to the middle of town. He was disappointed. He didn't fight or really say anything as he was strung up. He was dropped and it was over. His plastic detective badge was plain as day under his unzipped jacket. 

MookieMonster was still trying to figure things out. But it was for naught, as he was shot dead. He'd spoken a lot about how he was a great protector. But the gun found on his hip was fake. @MookieMonster

Start of Day Seven

Archived