#4 Georgia Bulldogs Thread 1-0 | Auburn next up

coors

58 minutes ago, Duluther said:

I heard announcers talking about it but didn’t see anything. I know what the other HC is dealing with, but what did Georgia do?

Fans staged a "pink out" in honor of his wife, who passed away recently from cancer.  A group of fans behind the bench painted "Remember Wendy" on themselves.  Really awesome of our fans to take to this like they did. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/sport/uga-bulldogs-pink-out-breast-cancer-trnd/index.html

• Like 2

7 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Fans staged a "pink out" in honor of his wife, who passed away recently from cancer.  A group of fans behind the bench painted "Remember Wendy" on themselves.  Really awesome of our fans to take to this like they did. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/sport/uga-bulldogs-pink-out-breast-cancer-trnd/index.html

Yeah I truly dont know of anything I have seen that was this classy in all of sports.

Obviously, huge game against Notre Dame this week, the first time that the Irish are traveling to Athens.  I was impressed with the offense in their tuneup game against Arkansas State, and really impressed with Pickens and Blaylock.  These two talented freshman are going to have to be ready for a trial by fire, but at least their confidence will be running high. 

Thankfully, I do not need to buy a new TV, but I was close.  I was really pissed at Smart for not going for it late, and as the game played out, it was smart but I think you need to push for the points.  

Great game from Swift, and also Herrian.  I was a bit surprised that Pickens didn't have more to do with the gameplan, except the two plays down the sideline they used him on, which is what they did last week.  So no idea what happened there, but Cager proved he was a great addition to the team.  

There are some concerns with the defense late in the game, but man, they had a fantastic third quarter, and we won the turnover battle, as well as the discipline battle as far as penalties go. 

• 3 weeks later...