Gameday Thread: Detroit vs Chicago

Nnivolcm

Well... I have Jordan Howard on my fantasy team.

LOL, honestly though. Idk hopefully they win and can try and keep the playoff dream alive. I don't think they're very good or will do anything if they get in but crazy things can happen when you're in the playoffs. We did play Pittsburg tight and they're considered a really good team, same with Falcons.

As I re-read this post I think I'm just trying to convince myself for a miracle. Typical fan.

I want to see a TON of TION GREEN. Always wishful thinking.

COMMON Already the fans want this guy on the field for a full game. People are throwing out the Javarious Allen and Rob Kelley comparisons everywhere, lets get him on the field and see what he's capable of.

Also get a lead early, force a lot of 3rd and longs and release Dwight Freeney to see what he's got for us if we have a make or break game with GB at the end of the season and playoffs. We'll need him to be good if we've got any shot of winning games in the playoffs or vs a healthy Aaron Rodgers Green Bay team.

Man I actually hate it... I want the Silver. Love the Silver.

Pretty great catch by Marvin Jones in the first half, and way disappointing to watch Riddick fumble the ball and give any life to the Bears before half.

Great to come out of the half though and get the turn over and turn that into 7 points.

Overall the defence played well. Excellent against the rush.

If Slay isn’t in the pro bowl fans aren’t paying attention.

Another excellent game from Stafford. I wonder what he could accomplish with a running game?

Green needs more touches.

Jones/Tate/Golladay/Jones are a good group. Jones and Tate amaze me weekly.

Ebron is playing like he’s figured it out.

I like this team they just have to improve both lines.

13 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Well tion green isn't the answer...next

You can tell that in 26 career attempts against pretty stout run defenses with sub par blocking? You should be doing this for a living.

Personally, I think he's looked like our best pure runner so far this season. He's young and is clearly still learning, but he's shown promise imo. 

2 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

You can tell that in 26 career attempts against pretty stout run defenses with sub par blocking? You should be doing this for a living.

Personally, I think he's looked like our best pure runner so far this season. He's young and is clearly still learning, but he's shown promise imo. 

Must be the problem you can't see it

You can say he shows promise but I can't say I'm not seeing it.. little power little burst no real long speed just average what does he do great? His pass pro isn't there.. ain't no different than zz if you ask me

Archived