Lions vs Bears Saturday Game Day

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not that it matters but the fact that Cunningham was in there and being used in space instead of Cohen is just another example of how terrible Fox is.

I honestly don't know why you would have him in there over Cohen or Howard to be honest. I know that Howard isn't the greatest patch catcher in the world, but I don't view Cunningham's receiving game as that much of an upgrade over Howard that it negates how much better of a player Howard is with the ball in his hand. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I honestly don't know why you would have him in there over Cohen or Howard to be honest. I know that Howard isn't the greatest patch catcher in the world, but I don't view Cunningham's receiving game as that much of an upgrade over Howard that it negates how much better of a player Howard is with the ball in his hand. 

Yep. Even though Howard is more of a down hill runner he would've made more sense. Cohen's best skill set is his ability in the open-field. It just makes no sense to me and it's not the first time this yera that Fox has his best players sitting on the bench on a final drive. 

Archived