Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

Skins win! 24-17

Cousins throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs. One to Doctson, one to Davis and one to Crowder.

Perine gets near but not over 100 yards.

Kerrigan, Smith, Ioannidis and Galette each have a Sack. 

The cardinals OL is beat up as much or even more than ours. Both of their starting OTs are out and Iupati is out as well. If our front 4/5 can’t get pressure today then we might do what Mknight suggested in his offseason prediction thread and take Key from LSU with our #1 pick.

11 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

I don't understand why they bother bringing up Davis if they're not gonna give him a few snaps. They could have someone else on the roster instead. I'd also have put Kalis in, see what he's got for a bit.

Jay doesn't particularly care for playing young players. This year he's had no choice because of injuries but he'd much rather go with a veteran. 

57 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Jay doesn't particularly care for playing young players. This year he's had no choice because of injuries but he'd much rather go with a veteran. 

All coaches would. Coaches can trust verterans more than young guys. This has always been the case.

1 hour ago, Brian23 said:

I don't understand why they bother bringing up Davis if they're not gonna give him a few snaps. They could have someone else on the roster instead. I'd also have put Kalis in, see what he's got for a bit.

I’m sure they brought Davis up because h a earned it in practice. 

Why would you put Kalis in? He’d be required to protect Kirk and I don’t know that we can exactly trust him to be ready to do that. 

There’s nothing wrong with waiting until next offseason with both of these guys. 

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’m sure they brought Davis up because h a earned it in practice. 

Why would you put Kalis in? He’d be required to protect Kirk and I don’t know that we can exactly trust him to be ready to do that. 

There’s nothing wrong with waiting until next offseason with both of these guys. 

I think someone was going to sign Davis. I believe that's why they brought him up. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I think the team has completely given up. The defense is going to give up some plays to Gabbert and we're going to lose. Hopefully this downward spiral rids this franchise of Bruce Allen. 

Cardinals 31

Redskins 10

Omg dude I forget Canberra the qb lol 

Archived