Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

3 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

There's...there's plenty of reason to do it today and not wait till next year. This year means literally jack ****, we aren't gonna get in the playoffs. Play guys and see what you've got, I'm not saying start and feature him but give him some snaps and evaluate him. Next year they might actually be playing for something, why would you want to find out what you have then instead of figure it out now?

Literally makes no sense.

Taking one of our two more veteran OG’s out to put in an undrafted rookie is just asking for disaster.

Davis I could see getting him some snaps as the game goes on.

Lanier and McClain are fine for back up/rotational guys. And we probably paid about what you would expect to. Still need to draft/sign another defensive line starter. Would also like to tell Trent to come back expecting to play OLB on running plays and DE on pass plays.

Just now, Slateman said:

Lanier and McClain are fine for back up/rotational guys. And we probably paid about what you would expect to. Still need to draft/sign another defensive line starter. Would also like to tell Trent to come back expecting to play OLB on running plays and DE on pass plays.

I can't see anyway Trent Murphy comes back 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Taking one of our two more veteran OG’s out to put in an undrafted rookie is just asking for disaster.

Davis I could see getting him some snaps as the game goes on.

Right, cause winning this is so important. 

Also, Davis can't get any snaps. He's inactive, that's my point.

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

100% agree with what you said about our back ups. We do need a true NT though. Having Hood continue to play NT doesn’t make much sense on run downs even if we are playing one technique.

I think we should bring back Trent too. He’s a good pass rusher both at OLB & DE.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Why would you even bring it up then, after he made a fumble recovery and almost scored? Seemed like an odd comment after Smith made a play.

Because him basically tripping over air goes right along with his season. I do think he'll be a good player but he hasn't played well this year. 

Archived