Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You have no realistic expectations about Doctson. You blamed him for a pass that was 5' feet over his head that he tried to reach up and catch with one hand. 

Now the pass is 5 feet? Thought it was 10?

My expectations for Doctson are in line with his scouting report: He catches 50/50 balls. Because that's all he brings to the table.

Just now, Slateman said:

Now the pass is 5 feet? Thought it was 10?

Does it even matter? It could be thrown to the opposite side of the field and you'd blame Doctson. This is no different then you blaming Orakpo for everything like you used to do. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Does it even matter? It could be thrown to the opposite side of the field and you'd blame Doctson. This is no different then you blaming Orakpo for everything like you used to do. 

I blamed Orakpo for being the equivalent of PReston Smith.

Just now, Slateman said:

And you were wrong then and you're still wrong about it. His production was in line with the best pass rushers in the league during his time in Washington. His sack numbers were up there with the best. Not to mention he played the run lightyears better than Kerrigan. 

4 minutes ago, Slateman said:

That’s ridiculous. Orakpo got constant edge pressure, but I’ll conceed he wasn’t great at forcing fumbles. Orakpo got double digit sacks or near it every year except when he was hurt in 2012 & 2014. Smith hasn’t gotten near double digit sacks once and his rookie year when he got 8 he got more than half against back up LTs towards the end of the year.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And you were wrong then and you're still wrong about it. His production was in line with the best pass rushers in the league during his time in Washington. His sack numbers were up there with the best. Not to mention he played the run lightyears better than Kerrigan. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

That’s ridiculous. Orakpo got constant edge pressure, but I’ll conceed he wasn’t great at forcing fumbles. Orakpo got double digit sacks or near it every year except when he was hurt in 2014. Smith hasn’t gotten near double digit sacks once and his rookie year when he got 8 he got more than half against back up LTs towards the end of the year.

Both of you are hilarious. Orakpo was massively overrated, particularly by you two. There's a reason no one threw a massive deal at him, nor has he done anything since leaving.

And right now, we can only hope that Doctson becomes 75% as productive as Orakpo was here in DC.

Archived