Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

Just now, lavar703 said:

Kirk holds the ball way too long. This is an issue he's had for a couple years now that he needs to do something about. 

It didn’t seem that long, Nsekhe got beat and the Cardinals had good coverage on the back end. Throwing it away on 3rd down doesn’t seem like a good option either. 

Just now, A TRAIN 89 said:

This team needs to stop running the ball. they are incapable of doing it.....and Kirk has been a statue today. STEP UP INTO THE POCKET for the love of god.

It's an issue he's had for awhile. I don't know why people give him a pass on it? 

Just now, turtle28 said:

It didn’t seem that long, Nsekhe got beat and the Cardinals had good coverage on the back end. Throwing it away on 3rd down doesn’t seem like a good option either. 

Dude, he was standing back there holding the ball. I'm not the only one seeing this. He does it a lot. It's part of the reason RG3 isn't here anymore so Kirk shouldn't get excuses made for it. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Dude, he was standing back there holding the ball. I'm not the only one seeing this. He does it a lot. It's part of the reason RG3 isn't here anymore so Kirk shouldn't get excuses made for it. 

Yeah, because he’s looking for WRs to break open downfield. It was a blindside hit.

There’s far more reasons why RG3 isn’t here anymore and you know it. RG3 wouldn’t have stayed in the pocket there, he would have gotten scared and run to the right like he did every single play.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Yeah, because he’s looking for WRs to break open downfield. There’s far more reasons why RG3 isn’t here anymore and you know it. RG3 wouldn’t have stayed in the pocket there, he would have gotten scared and run to the right like he did every single play.

You can't stand there waiting for receivers to get open. You have to move in the pocket. 

Archived