Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’m sure they brought Davis up because h a earned it in practice. 

Why would you put Kalis in? He’d be required to protect Kirk and I don’t know that we can exactly trust him to be ready to do that. 

There’s nothing wrong with waiting until next offseason with both of these guys. 

There's...there's plenty of reason to do it today and not wait till next year. This year means literally jack ****, we aren't gonna get in the playoffs. Play guys and see what you've got, I'm not saying start and feature him but give him some snaps and evaluate him. Next year they might actually be playing for something, why would you want to find out what you have then instead of figure it out now?

Literally makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu idk if I should be happy or not and lol

predton smith could of got in he just stopped no one touched him 

Please stop using that acronym. Thai has asked you multiple times. You can certainly make your points without it.

Hell, you wanna talk about an example of seeing what you've got. We'd have no idea Lanier was "good" if not or Allen's injury. I kinda get why he wouldn't have gotten starting role, but if Allen was healthy, there's zero reason to not give someone like Lanier snaps to see what he has for next year. It's the same everywhere. We know what a guy like Ryan Grant brings you, we know what Shawn Lauvao does, does anyone think Tony Bergstrom is gonna do anything here next year?

Play the young cats, see what you've got. Make the games have some sort of meaning.

Archived