Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

Just now, lavar703 said:

The eagles look awful without Wentz. 

lol hopefully 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Why would you even bring it up then, after he made a fumble recovery and almost scored? Seemed like an odd comment after Smith made a play.

Because turtle we are out of the playoffs and some like me are just overwhelmed from let down seasons . I'm not gonna get heavily excited over a pointless game at this point it's progression .

Just now, lavar703 said:

Galette needs to be starting over Smith. 

I don't think Preston has been that bad, but Junior did need more snaps. Especially with how many injuries we've had at ILB, put him in as a rusher from the inside (or play Preston on the line some).

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

I don't think Preston has been that bad, but Junior did need more snaps. Especially with how many injuries we've had at ILB, put him in as a rusher from the inside (or play Preston on the line some).

Galette is the only true speed rusher we have and they won't play him. He'll walk away for nothing and have 12 sacks somewhere next year. Similar to Chris Clemons. 

Just now, Brian23 said:

Yeah, I’ve thought since Allen went down that they needed to get Kerrigan, Galette and Smith all on the field together by moving Kerrigan or Smith inside on 3rd and long packages. I’m very disappointed Manusky hasn’t done that. Haslett did that a lot in the past with different pass rushing packages, I wish Manusky would too.

Archived