Saturday Night Football - Chargers vs Chiefs

Webmaster

1 minute ago, UtahUtesFan said:

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like these Saturday games (and Thursday if they found a way to give a team a bye before that scheduled Thursday game).

I love it, but then again, that's mostly just because I don't work Saturdays, but do work Sundays.

Why is everyone surprised? Theres been Saturday games Week 15 for like a decade or longer. It's a weird Week 15 tradition B| I like it. 

Tonight should be a fun one. This should decide the AFC West even though it's Week 15. Odds are a complete 50/50 pick em according to Vegas. Seems the public is highly on Los Angeles due to their momentum. However, i'm taking the Chiefs. IMO they are a better team and this forum really overrates momentum. 

However, if Los Angeles does indeed win, they could be a scary team come January despite their playoff history. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Shocking that the Chiefs' offense is more effective when they start feeding the HB instead of trying to attack the Chargers' strength.

And just as I say this, they try to pass and get sacked.

Yup, run game was working too well. Got to lose some yards on first down so you're forced into passing downs.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled Kareem Hunt fantasy owner

Archived