Week 15 Other Games

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Who do we need to win this week?

Discuss other games.

Should the Packers start Rodgers, or wait until Hundley messes up big time? 

I may be going out on a limb on this one, but I say start Rodgers.  Give the young man a chance to prove his worth. ;)

2 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'd much rather see NFL football on Saturday night than Thursday.

I would like that too, but I think the rationale is they don't want to compete with NCAA Football on Saturdays. That's why Saturday games don't start until mid-December.

The easiest solution to the Thursday night problem is to not have it every week and probably don't include every team. Then, starting around late October/early November, you can start the games, but put the teams' bye weeks in the week before they play on Thursday night.

If they're insistent on every team playing on Thursday nights, do eight weeks of doubleheaders (with the same bye week schedule), similar to how MNF does it in the first week of the season.

Go Panthers. If they did enough to win against our defense, they should do more than enough against Green Bay.

The Giants upsetting the Wentz-less Eagles would also be great, not that I see a snowball's chance of that happening ... and you never know, the rarely-seen good Chicago Bears team might show up in Detroit.

Archived