SNF GDT Cowboys @ Raiders

BayRaider

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

Turns out the dumbest part of your comment is the only part that matters.

IN TEAM CAN WIN VS ANOTHER ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

You fight til you are BEATEN, not suppose to be beaten or likely beaten.

Can you take it down a notch?  I know you're passionate but your condescending tone is getting rude.

I did like Carr being more aggressive this game.  That last play is tough to handle but he stood tall in the pocket a lot and tried to make things happen with his feet more.  Torn on the Mamba mentality play,  We only needed a first and he was right by the sideline. But I like the aggression and confidence which goes against the timid/passive Carr we've seen too much this year, so I'm not mad.

Honestly, pretty much our whole team showed grit that I was afraid we no longer had.

Anyone else notice how Carr and Crab are totally out of sync lately?

53 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I did like Carr being more aggressive this game.  That last play is tough to handle but he stood tall in the pocket a lot and tried to make things happen with his feet more.  Torn on the Mamba mentality play,  We only needed a first and he was right by the sideline. But I like the aggression and confidence which goes against the timid/passive Carr we've seen too much this year, so I'm not mad.

Honestly, pretty much our whole team showed grit that I was afraid we no longer had.

Anyone else notice how Carr and Crab are totally out of sync lately?

I noticed that too. I'm half wondering if we're confident rolling with Cooper and Crabtree the next few years as the 1-2. Wondering if we draft someone in the earlier mid rounds or sign another #2 caliber WR this free agency. 

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

It's funny reading these posts." Im not going to kill carr for trying to make a play". Um what did you think Seth Roberts was trying to do when he fumble at 6 yard line when we was trying to drive to score. People was destroying him. But wasn't he just "trying to make a play". Every player at least I hope is trying to make a play when they mess up. Jesse James could have crawled into end zone. But He dove for goaline trying to make a play and bobbled the ball. 

Roberts was getting gang tackled and was holding the ball in one hand like a loaf of bread. 

I mean would you prefer us to kill Carr for it? Would it matter? 

Archived