Vikings sign Sam Darnold

1 hour ago, Captain Relax said:

Anyone care to join me in a boycott of ESPN?  

Welcome to the club. ESPN was great during the window of time when cable TV was common and before the Internet was common. It's been some years since many of us, myself included, have paid attention to the manufactured drama of ESPN.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I haven’t watched ESPN programming in years. I barely watch Monday Night Football anymore. 

I haven't had cable in 10 years, so I have no idea what ESPN even is any longer.  Plus, even when I had cable I hadn't watched ESPN much for a decade then.  I really hadn't watched it since Olbermann was on it.  🤣  I initially missed cable because I used to watch NFLN, but that isn't even what it is any longer, so I miss none of it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I haven't had cable in 10 years, so I have no idea what ESPN even is any longer.  Plus, even when I had cable I hadn't watched ESPN much for a decade then.  I really hadn't watched it since Olbermann was on it.  🤣  I initially missed cable because I used to watch NFLN, but that isn't even what it is any longer, so I miss none of it. 

Same