Panthers owner Jerry Richardson under investigation for misconduct; To sell the team

tonyto36

UPDATE: Jerry Richardson will sell the team at the end of the season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21792857/nfl-takes-investigation-carolina-panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-alleged-workplace-misconduct

In a statement Friday, team spokesman Steven Drummond acknowledged accusations had been made against Richardson, 81.

"The Carolina Panthers and Mr. Richardson take these allegations very seriously and are fully committed to a full investigation and taking appropriate steps to address and remediate any misconduct," Drummond said. "The entire organization is fully committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and diverse work environment where all individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender, or sexual identity or orientation, are treated fairly and equally. We have work to do to achieve this goal, but we are going to meet it."

Immediate assumption is that it has something to do with sexual misconduct against an office worker.

There were, at least, 4 cases of us not reporting non-disclosure agreements to the NFL according to the report.

We could (deservedly so) lose a lot of draft picks, on top of a severe fine.  

I hope Jerry Richardson doesn't try to fight this and willingly walks away.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A LOT of these guys are like this. I'm honestly amazed we haven't heard anything about Irsay yet though I guess him being banned from the facilities plays a part in that.

wow... what is this based off of besides you jumping to conclusions? Do you knwo a lot of guys that like to shave womens legs?

Archived