What Are You Eating Thread

11sanchez11

I made burgers. Threw butter and minced garlic in a pan and flattened some premium hamrbugers and then sautéed some mushrooms and onions. Bomb diggity. Pretty simple to make but several people have told me I make some of the best burgers they've had

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Share a steak?

The idea makes my head hurt.

Drink more beer until head stops hurting. 

We split the steak about 24/8oz and it was amazing. I cooked it on a wood smoker until it temp'd at 125 and was perfectly rare. I almost cried when I ate the last bite.

The baked potato was a baked potato. 

20 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Drink more beer until head stops hurting. 

We split the steak about 24/8oz and it was amazing. I cooked it on a wood smoker until it temp'd at 125 and was perfectly rare. I almost cried when I ate the last bite.

The baked potato was a baked potato. 

Precisely why I don't split steaks ;)

15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

You must not have my new address, because I never got your Christmas dinner invite

idk if it is traditional but it is definitely a popular way to go about it in mexican households, especially if you having a big family get together or holiday party. You get menudo or posole and a couple different types of tamales. The only thing is that it is almost always menudo (which is delicious) instead of posole (which is better) and no one ever makes green corn tamales, which are the best imo.

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

we're having lasagna but whatever the hell you're having sounds good too. 

see, lasagna is also better than any traditional thanksgiving food

But I'm not sure menudo sounds delicious. It took me a while to eat as a kid because it sounds and looks kinda gross. It's a soup with cow stomach and hominy as the main ingredients (usually in a red chile broth but I prefer it w/o). Then you throw in green onion, cilantro, and lime.

On 12/18/2017 at 8:37 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

Christmas Eve dinner at a Brazilian Steakhouse. I'm the happy. :D

In preparation for tomorrow night, I'm not going to eat much. Bowl of soup tonight, fruit tomorrow morning. 

I'm going to eat my body weight in pichanya, garlic beef and lamb chops. 

Archived