Team Needs?

Ghostnote

20 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Don't hate on Drew Brees after 4 shots of Jack.

Also, I'm fine with taking OL instead of a QB.  Hell, I'd be fine if EVERY single pick in the draft was used on the OL.  My problem is if we take a LB over a QB (unless it's late in the draft), I'll be disappointed.  Case Keenum is an outlier.  In the game against us, I read somewhere how he had 236 yards passing but like 187 of those yards were YAC.  We need to upgrade at the QB position...

ha.. I am also fine with taking a QB... just not Mayfield 

47 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Just going to leave this here for anyone that's not onboard.  I get fixing the OL will help big time but as I stated, it's not that easy to do these days...

I've never bought into QBR.  It's way too subjective, and prejudiced against QB's who don't have a good narrative. 

Andy had a bad first couple of weeks, and his last few haven't been good, but in the middle of the season he played pretty well all told.  You can't convince me he's been the 28th worst QB this year.  No way.  There's a lot of QB garbage out there, and he isn't garbage.  Is he Tom Brady?  No.  But not many are.

Like i said, i'm fine if the new staff wants to go QB because there's a stud there.  But don't expect that to magically fix the team.  He'd have to be Watson good (and probably plus some).

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I never said take Roquan over OL.

My order above is LT, C. MLB, RT, FS

That's fair. 

I do like Roquan so I wouldn't be upset with that pick.  Last draft I didn't want a CB but I stated if we take Lattimore, I would be good with it.  Just happy we didn't take Hooker...

17 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

That's fair. 

I do like Roquan so I wouldn't be upset with that pick.  Last draft I didn't want a CB but I stated if we take Lattimore, I would be good with it.  Just happy we didn't take Hooker...

True.  If we had taken my choice, we wouldn't even be having this Roquan discussion.  (Foster)

Archived