Colts and Chiefs ironing out details on L’Jarius Sneed trade

Per Destin Adams on X 

He also had a post yesterday saying he thinks  a possible extension for Sneed might be in the ballpark of 4 years $80 million with $58 million guaranteed. His reasoning is that the Colts haven’t given more then 3 years on any deal this offseason and the 4th year and guaranteed money would be the selling points. 

He said he feels relatively confident about this from what he’s heard from sources but says it’s still possible it falls through also. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 8:48 AM, Wyld Stallyns said:

Per Destin Adams on X 

He also had a post yesterday saying he thinks  a possible extension for Sneed might be in the ballpark of 4 years $80 million with $58 million guaranteed. His reasoning is that the Colts haven’t given more then 3 years on any deal this offseason and the 4th year and guaranteed money would be the selling points. 

He said he feels relatively confident about this from what he’s heard from sources but says it’s still possible it falls through also. 

I would have much rather the Colts got his than the Titans.  He gets grabby at times, but he is a whale of a CB.

2 hours ago, coffeedrinker said:

I would have much rather the Colts got his than the Titans.  He gets grabby at times, but he is a whale of a CB.

Yes, would have been nice, but I thought I read where he has some knee issues. Hate to lock him up financially, and have him only contribute partially on the long run.