Team Needs?

Ghostnote

36 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

As much as I want that, I believe Zekes suspension will be the scapegoat to keep Garrett one more season

While I am totally onboard with the Mike Vrabel bandwagon I started a week or two ago...

Garrett knows this team. He is a motivator and has a proven eye for talent. His game management has drastically improved the last 2 years and this team follows him as a good leader. Losing him would hurt more than help.

Be careful looking at those young x and o gurus from Oc or Dc positions. For every McVay given the reigns as HC theres many, many, many more Koetters, Wade Phillips, Campos and Joe Philbins etc. And extremely few HCs has had success in two stops, and those who have were not in the super bowl variety...A good HC requires management and lewdership. You can hire coordinators for xs and os.

Just be careful whatcha guys wish for, cause sometimes the grass is not greener.

The team has a lot of needs though. LG or RT is up there as well. I just like having a swingback in case the game calls for it. Zeke is a great all-around talent, but I miss Dunbar, even if we didn't use him that often. I think Dak might like a RB that can get separation quickly on his routes.

Archived