Panthers sign OT Yosh Nijman (2 yr, $8M)

TheKillerNacho

He is a great RAS athlete.  Very raw, but GB worked hard with him and he was serviceable when he started.  Not ideal, but serviceable.

He was in a rotation at LT in 2023 for a few games until Walker took the position over.

I guess I feel like there is still upside with him, if he does get regular playing time.  He has the size and athleticism to be a plus starter.  

Seems like a nice payday for the player and the club to me.  Could be a steal if they start him and let him improve with real, consistent snaps.

Happy for Yosh. Hope he gets some real PT on that building team. Big dude, very good feet, ok  punch but maybe doesn’t see it as fast as he should or is mean enough to maul but that might just be my impression. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

Solid guy that can play RT and LT. He got beat out at RT by Zach Tom, who has quickly become one of the leagues best RTs, and spent quite a bit of time rotating at LT with Rasheed Walker before Walker established himself there.

Dude is a giant human at 6'7 314lbs, it will be funny seeing him next to Bryce.