Team Needs?

Ghostnote

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Maybe replace OG with RB. Need a long term answer. Blount/Sproles likely gone, Ajayi and Clement are short term options.

I think a deep threat WR is at least an arguable need for us. Torrey Smith needs to be gone. After that, Hollins is our deep guy, but we need another.

Offensive line - Guard or Tackle or Both

Safety -Jenkins has not been great this year. 

Linebacker - Quality Depth at MLB for sure

Deep Threat Receiver- torrey smith is not it and Mack Hollins hasn't shown enough

RB - If we have the opportunity to grab a great talent in the draft i'm all for it

1. OT
2. Safety
3. LB* many of us think Bradham is leaving but if we can resign him this goes lower on the list. 
4. Interior Offensive Line depth

Those are the pressing needs. 

We could use WR and TE depth as well in the 4th-5th area of the draft.

A lot of it really depends on

a) If Nigel Bradham resigns

b) What is the deal with Jason Peters?

If both Bradham and Peters are back there is not a pressing need for a starter. Depth and future replacements could certainly be added at

1) OT

2) LB

3) WR

4) RB (pass catching)

5) S

Im taking non QB BPA regaurdless of position in the first at this point. 

I think their Deep Threat moving forward "for now" will be Hollins or Gibson. Which ever shows up in Camp. Much in the same way Agholor did this year.

We already have a "pass catching RB" in Pumphrey, what they need is a legit 3 down RB similar too Ajayi/Clement , but better.

OT/LB/S

26 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I think their Deep Threat moving forward "for now" will be Hollins or Gibson. Which ever shows up in Camp. Much in the same way Agholor did this year.

We already have a "pass catching RB" in Pumphrey, what they need is a legit 3 down RB similar too Ajayi/Clement , but better.

OT/LB/S

I legit laughed out loud at that. Pumphrey fills the role of "hopefully cut" so we have that role covered.

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I legit laughed out loud at that. Pumphrey fills the role of "hopefully cut" so we have that role covered.

You guys can laugh all you want but there's a reason he was IR'd and not Cut. Funny how he was unstoppable in mini-camps according to most reports, gets hurts ,does nothing  in the Preseason Games and now He sucks? Typical Eagle Fans.

I'll bet money he's a Eagle in 2018 before Darren Sproles is. They drafted him for a reason. We as fans don't have to agree.

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys can laugh all you want but there's a reason he was IR'd and not Cut. Funny how he was unstoppable in mini-camps according to most reports, gets hurts ,does nothing  in the Preseason Games and now He sucks? Typical Eagle Fans.

I'll bet money he's a Eagle in 2018 before Darren Sproles is. They drafted him for a reason. We as fans don't have to agree.

Just take a step back and read that sentence again......

Pumphrey showed literally nothing and should be in no way relyed upon for anything 

Archived