Team Needs?

Ghostnote

Pumphrey showed them enough to force the Eagles to carry 5RB. Not get cut out right. He was drafted high for a reason. A "potential" doesn't mean "automatic" replacement for Sproles. 

It was suggested we needed a 3rd down pass catching RB. He's that and more which is how you set NCAA Records. Baring Injury I'd be shocked if Howie admitted he was wrong with the draft pick after one injury riddled season. Howie of all people doesn't admit mistakes in the draft unless he's purging himself of Anything Chip Kelly.

SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY and LT 

Mcleod is horrible, IMO Graham has been playing better. but need a playmaker/hard hitting Safety. Jenkins is on his last year or two. 

Derwin James would be amazing he'll be gone top 15 probably top 10. 

Minkah Fitzpatrick think he's more of a CB but could possibly excel as a S in the proper system

Ronnie Harrison or Justin Reid i think would be a good late 1st round or trade down in the 2nd pick IMO. I like Reid moreso for coverage but like Harrison moreso for Run Defending and hard hitting. 

if we trade down and get a 3rd or trade up into the 3rd I do like Armani Watts or Marcus Allen. 

as far as OT, I feel theres only 1 good OT and thats mcglinchey but hell be gone top 10/top 15. could see brown in the second but hes more of a RT don't know if i wanna move johnson to LT yet. IMO he's a monster at RT and would love to keep him there as to not mess with too much chemistry as well as prevent injuries. His body is so use to the movement of RT that switching to LT could cause more strain on him and ultimately cause an injury. 

I don't see Safety as a huge need. Jenkins and McLeod have had their rough points for sure but have also made big plays. Getting a new player doesn't always mean you are getting a better player. Especially out of the draft.

If a safety is clear BPA, the yes, take one, but I don't see it as a position that has to be filled.

It would be nice to draft a young Safety to groom and to come in to take Corey Graham's role, but I wouldn't put it in the top 3 needs. 

4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Without considering Free agency, no particular order:  

1 & 2.  OL with some versatility 

3. Safety, our vets have lost a step or never had 1

4. WR, A route running WR who can run those 

5. LB I personally don't think we'll be able to afford Bradham.

If they make Bradham a priority they can afford him. It's more of a matter if they want to.

I think the Eagles can get up toe $18 million in cap space fairly easily with the top 3 Free Agents to be being Bradham, Burton and Beau Allen.

You have to imagine Bradham is the #1 priority, but you never know.

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they make Bradham a priority they can afford him. It's more of a matter if they want to.

I think the Eagles can get up toe $18 million in cap space fairly easily with the top 3 Free Agents to be being Bradham, Burton and Beau Allen.

You have to imagine Bradham is the #1 priority, but you never know.

Just curious... What do you think his asking price will be? 

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Just curious... What do you think his asking price will be? 

Probably a bit higher then what Kendricks got. If Im Bradham agent, Im looking at Kendricks' deal and say "You got to beat that"

But tgen again who thought Alshon was going to sign a 1 year deal last offseason. You never know.

Archived