Team Needs?

Ghostnote

Interior OL and help on the DL could use work. LB falls in there somewhere as well. 

For me, specifically, I’ll be driving the workhorse RB bandwagon until the Lions draft one. They had great opportunity last draft but didn’t grab one. The line needs work, but this team is desperate for a feature back. It’s been YEARS since the Lions have had a threat at the position. That’s what I’d like to see early in the draft. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lioneye22 said:

DT, DE, RB, OG, LB.  If Ziggy is not franchised, then switch DT andDE.  LB multiples if scheme switches to3-4.

I suspect Ebron is brought back on a $7M/3 years deal while Ziggy is franchised. We have the cap room and I'm not sure his play warrants a big payday at this point. If I were Quinn I would want him to show he's worth the investment. I expect them to stick with a 4-3 for the time being.

21 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

RB, DE, DT, CB, TE

I just want to confirm that this is based on the assumption that Lawson isn't re-signed? If we bring both Lawson and Hayden back I think we're more than set at CB. If we only bring one of them back I think we're pretty good with Teez showing improvement as the season went on.

23 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

I would go hard after a rb and ol in free agency 

I'm always a draft bpa 

Get one side fixed through fa. Like the offense 

Get young defensive pieces in the draft

Agreed - I think we should bring in a FA RB and draft someone mid-round (3rd - 5th). There is talent available in these spots and the veteran player will take some pressure off of having to become an instant starter. Most of our focus should be on the defensive side with help on the interior line.

Archived