Playoff Venting Thread

dtait93

How is your team doing in the playoffs?

I was down 1 going in to this week, but Hunt and Gordon both went off for me, however I started Rivers over Bortles and wow what a mistake that was...

As of now the score is 226 to 211 and Gurley is absolutely abusing me...37 points and it's only halftime, he has Bell as well who is due for a score the way Pitt is moving the ball, Delanie Walker just scored as I'm typing this, and the amazing New York Jets let Ingram score a 50 yard touchdown when the game was basically over.

I started Jordy and Funchess over Marvin Jones and Diggs, who didn't have amazing games but would have given me 14 more points than what I currently have had I started them.

So my scenario is this: I'm down 15 and he still has Delanie, Gurley, and Bell going now with a half of football left for all 3 of them. I have Boswell with one half left and I can either play Alfred Morris, Rod Smith, or Mike Evans, one of which will have to absolutely go off to even give me a chance. Pretty sure it's over for me lol. I think I'm gonna swing for the fences with Rod Smith and hope he goes off like he did last week

Edit: Aaaaaand Gurley scores again lol it's for sure over now...dude is a god

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm up 39 right now. It would be 48 if that TD from Jesse James counted. I am done for the week but the team I am playing has Devonta Freeman and Coleman is also out. I really hope I don't end up losing bc of that overturned td.....

What kind of scoring is your league? And all he has left is Freeman?

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I won by 5.

If the Pats and Steelers had gone to OT I likely would have lost as he had Cooks and Lewis. 

I go onto the Championship game where my opponent possibly won't have Antonio Brown. 

Sounding like AB is going to be out. Multiple people reporting partially torn calf muscle and "hopeful" Steelers get him back for playoffs.

13 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

.5 per carry? Never heard of that before lol. That will definitely make the matchup interesting for you I would think.

I did something like that a few years ago. It was okay. I didn't like it, didn't hate it. We also got .25 per target for receivers. 

Archived