Non-Packer GameDay Parlay Thread for the Playoffs

Malfatron

So, it's over?

f34e76f7041c194bdf8bbdf49ee1aedc.jpg

Yes, it's improbable, but for folks that want to watch the non-Packer games and root for Green Bay to make the playoffs, here's the thread for you.

If not, that's okay too.

Obviously, Green Bay has to win, and there are gameday threads for those.

But there are several other things that need to go Green Bay's way so that GB can get a chip and a chair.

Current Best Parlay Opportunity:

Week 15:

Dallas at Oakland tonight. Want Oakland to win (Parlay will change and become more difficult with a Dallas win)

Atlanta at Tampa Bay on MNF. Need Tampa Bay to win or game over

Week 16

Noon: Atlanta at New Orleans. Need NO to win or game over.

3:25 PM: Seattle at Dallas. Want Dallas to win (Parlay will change and become more difficult with a Seattle win)

Week 17:

Carolina at Atlanta. Need CAR to win or game over.

That's just 6 reasonable games to root for.

See you all in thread for the Cowboys game upcoming to check 1 game off the parlay.

Just now, KFP7 said:

Patriots Vikings superbowl...who would you root for?

Vikings 1,0000000000 so many zeros percent.  I never got the rooting for Vikings/Bears/Lions to fail thing once the division race was over and the Packers were out of it.  I rooted for the Bears against the Colts.  If the Bears/Vikings/Lions were close to the Packers in total Super Bowls, I'd probably root for the Patriots, but I don't care. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Vikings 1,0000000000 so many zeros percent.  I never got the rooting for Vikings/Bears/Lions to fail thing once the division race was over and the Packers were out of it.  I rooted for the Bears against the Colts.  If the Bears/Vikings/Lions were close to the Packers in total Super Bowls, I'd probably root for the Patriots, but I don't care. 

Yeah, with Brown most likely done for the year I'm fully expecting the Patriots to waltz right in again.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You guys can have Rodgers for the rest of the year. Would be nice to see what he can do on a team with an actual defense.

Only if we trade defenses next year (we also get Rodgers back)

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You guys can have Rodgers for the rest of the year. Would be nice to see what he can do on a team with an actual defense.

Debatable after today letting up 29 points to one of the worst offenses in the league.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Conditional trade. Philly gets Rodgers for 2017, he comes back to GB in 2018. If they win the SB, we get Fletcher Cox in 2018.

Cox, Daniels, and Clark O.o Would you also want Gym Shorts thrown in there for our new DC?  

Archived