• Joe Alt
    • Brock Bowers
    • Other

1.1 Chicago Bears: Caleb Williams QB, USC
1.2 Washington Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU
1.3 New England Patriots: Drake Maye, QB, UNC
1.4 Arizona Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr
1.5 Los Angeles Chargers: OTC

Marvin Harrison Jr was the runaway winner, so let's go on to the next one.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

To me this could go with OT or WR. I went with Alt, I think he's the best OT in the draft, but I think that Odunze and Nabers are equally as likely.

I agree.  I went with the WR Nabers, however.  If this new GM picks Odunze, though, I'd probably go nuts.  While he's not identical to the WRs the last guy was drafting, he's not different enough from them as he's another big-body WR with limited YAC ability...they need a guy with speed...and that's Nabers. 

Of course though, the consensus on mocks is that they'll take Bowers, who, of course, would help them in the run game and could be the new Antonio Gates, but they've really addressed that position with the additions of Dissly and Hurst in FA, so I think that'd be unlikely. 

Edited by swede700

If Alt is the pick who moves over to RT? Alt or Slater?

Given some of Harbaugh's comments I'm leaning towards OT here and a WR (Troy Franklin?) at 37. Of course they could go Nabers and still get a quality OT at 37 as well.

5 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Given some of Harbaugh's comments I'm leaning towards OT here and a WR (Troy Franklin?) at 37. Of course they could go Nabers and still get a quality OT at 37 as well.

I'm going Nabers.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:08 AM, VikeManDan said:

Alt would be the RT in my book, and with Greg Roman on offense I doubt they select a WR.  For one in no world is Nabers better than Odunze in my opinion, Odunze is going to be an amazing pro....but the Chargers with Pipkins as the RT, possibly he could kick into RG and Salyer would be out and Alt in at RT or LT if Slater gets hurt and he has been from time to time.