Packers D Coordinator Watch

Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I have this fear our hopes will be dashed and Capers returns in 2018.   :(

I will stick to college in 018, if that is the case. There's no reason he can come back

inb4 HE SHUDA BENE FYRED LAHNG TIME GO NERM

Just now, waterfish_21 said:

Leonhard from Wisconsin?  Would you rather see Wisconsin get bad on defense and GB get better or keep the status quo.

I say screw the Badgers if we can get better :ph34r:

Not a Badgers fan, though I root for them some regardless, but I wouldn't care at all. I don't hire Leonhard anyways. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Fangio is the ideal choice I think. 

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl and Dom Capers is not fired, does not resign or does not retire, I quit football.  Just like I quit smoking six times. 

Dom might resign...

...with the packers.

don't know much about candidates available, but found of list of top assistant coaches (published in 2016) and one of the names on there was Vikings LB coach Adam Zimmer, again dont no much about him besides the fact his dad sure can run an NFL defense, just trying to create some discussion

other names I'd like to see peoples thoughts on would be Chuck Pagano (if fired and interested) or Greg Mattison or Dom Brown from Michigan

At this point any change will be good. 

It sad but I’ve been calling for Doms head on here since the 2012 season. I felt his time was up then.

Here we sit in almost 2018 with a defense that’s not any better, probably worse. Still don’t have any good DBs, still losing to good teams. 

I want change. Make the Packers great again. 

Archived