Rams or Jags: which upstart is more likely to reach the Super Bowl?

y*so*blu

Rams or Jags: which upstart is more likely to make the Super Bowl?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which is it?

• Rams
    • Jaguars

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

You don't get to cherry-pick our great stretches to claim we're elite. Dallas scored 30 on us. We're not an elite defense.

I am not cherry picking. All I’m saying is I think the Rams are elite but sometimes we don’t play like it. You point the Cowboys put 30 but 24 came in the 1st half. That means 6 came in the 2nd half. If you carry that 2nd half of that Dallas game and look at Seattle, Jacksonville, Arizona, New York, Houston the Rams didn’t give up more than 17pts in any game. Then they played the Vikings and it was a 7-7 ballgame up until the Rams lost Webster and NRC heading into the 4th Q. We know what happened after that. The next week they played great against the Saints then played well against the Cardinals before giving up a lot to the Eagles but then came back this week and played lights out against the Seahawks. 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I am not cherry picking. All I’m saying is I think the Rams are elite but sometimes we don’t play like it. You point the Cowboys put 30 but 24 came in the 1st half. That means 6 came in the 2nd half. If you carry that 2nd half of that Dallas game and look at Seattle, Jacksonville, Arizona, New York, Houston the Rams didn’t give up more than 17pts in any game. Then they played the Vikings and it was a 7-7 ballgame up until the Rams lost Webster and NRC heading into the 4th Q. We know what happened after that. The next week they played great against the Saints then played well against the Cardinals before giving up a lot to the Eagles but then came back this week and played lights out against the Seahawks. 

Elite defenses don't get thrashed "sometimes." What is your definition of elite? Because I'm willing to bet it's different than what it should be. The Rams have a good defense, but elite is a stretch. If their defense was elite, they'd be undefeated right now with how well their offense has been playing.

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

That's the definition of cherry-picking. We are not an elite defense. The Eagles just scored 37 points on us last week.

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

So did the Titans. Doesn't mean much...

Yeah but the titans are trash. Mariota is playing like a Little girl when it matters most. Throwing some suspect INTS when the heat gets hot.

and he said Jax would win in a H2H..

Which is a lie as the rams beat them. 

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Didn't know that. Either way, if they were to somehow meet in the Super Bowl, I'm taking Jacksonville.

Nah. I'm taking the Rams. We have the advantage in the most important places: coaching and QB play.

Archived