Rams or Jags: which upstart is more likely to reach the Super Bowl?

y*so*blu

Rams or Jags: which upstart is more likely to make the Super Bowl?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which is it?

• Rams
    • Jaguars

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

.....................................cool story 

It’s not a story when facts are spoken.. Now please peasant be gone. Unless you want a sig bet? Seeing as you jumped to defend the titans honor.. I actually have a 100$ bet with my best friend whose a titans fan.. Winner will bet The others money in one hand of Ez Baccarat. 

Just now, El ramster said:

It’s not a story when facts are spoken.. Now please peasant be gone. Unless you want a sig bet? Seeing as you jumped to defend the titans honor.. I actually have a 100$ bet with my best friend whose a titans fan.. Winner will bet The others money in one hand of Ez Baccarat. 

What the hell are you going on about? 

18 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's the definition of cherry-picking. We are not an elite defense. The Eagles just scored 37 points on us last week.

That’s fair enough. Btw I’m not saying the Rams defense is better but I’m saying they have the personnel on that side of the ball that when they are locked in and playing to their capabilities they can dominate games. We both have seen that this season. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

That’s fair enough. Btw I’m not saying the Rams defense is better but I’m saying they have the personnel on that side of the ball that when they are locked in and playing to their capabilities they can dominate games. We both have seen that this season. 

I agree. But the difference is that an elite defense does that just about every week. Ours doesn't. I am happy with our defense, but we don't have the personnel yet to be elite. However, with Robert Quinn coming on like he has, we're definitely trending up.

If Bortles continues to channel his inner Joe Flacco from 2012, Eli Manning from 2011. The Jags will be a scary team to face with that Running Game and "Elite" Defense. They have the one thing that has proven to be the way you can beat both Tom Brady or Ben Rothisburger. Constant unwaivering Pressure!

Right now, it's all about Bortles Play!

I'll go Rams, but I think if these two teams played one and other, the Jags would win.

I don't see the Jags beating Pittsburgh again (Pitt are a totally different animal now) and I also can't expect a Bortles led team to come into Foxy and beat a BB team in the driving rain/snow/wind.

Archived