Rashee Rice Thread

4 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

More paperwork and a longer suspension. 

If he was looking at half a season, and they tag him for assault, he could in theory lose a year. Considering how close together these incidents are, and a certain expectation of remorse/self awareness. I’ll say it again, we cut Hunt for less.

On 5/6/2024 at 3:59 PM, KC_Guy said:

And no, the the NFL will not fine him millions  ... they'll just block him for earning them.

Victims will ... assuming he'll get sued and then do a deal ... (actually a flaw in the US legal system .. remember the McDonalds too hot coffeee thing)

I'll argue that the hot coffee thing was a legit lawsuit. Check out the details sometime.

What did the photographer say and do that resulted in this incident?  They have no boundaries when it comes to people's privacy.  Did he say something that prompted a response?  It looks bad on the heels of the reckless driving and leaving the scene charges, but I'm willing to see what others in the establishment saw and heard before passing judgement.

26 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

If he was looking at half a season, and they tag him for assault, he could in theory lose a year. Considering how close together these incidents are, and a certain expectation of remorse/self awareness. I’ll say it again, we cut Hunt for less.

I never thought he was looking at half of the season but he is now, unless they can show that this is a shakedown. That has happened before.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'll argue that the hot coffee thing was a legit lawsuit. Check out the details sometime.

Yeah, it was. Though, it prompted several other coffee burn lawsuits which probably were what the original was accused of being lol. The lady in the famous one even tried to settle for very little to start, just to cover the medical bills, and McDonald's were the ones who pushed it to trial where it wound up turning into waaaaaay more money.

3 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

never thought he was looking at half of the season but he is now, unless they can show that this is a shakedown. That has happened before.

That was what it was rumored KC was planning for. As I said, even if there was no physical altercation, or it wasn’t Rice that hit the guy…him putting himself in this situation may have burned any chance of leniency he was hoping for. Hate to see these situations where fame seemingly creates an attitude of invincibility or just folks given these wonderful opportunities can’t get out of their own way.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

God Rashee just seems like an idiot doesn’t he? 

I hope he’s innocent but yeah not a great look 

I think what you said holds a ton of validity. You get a second chance, you know you’re under a microscope.  You keep your butt at home.

Edited by EMAW_KSU

3 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

The  worst thing is if KC decides to lose Rice and someone picks him up for a song. Then someone gets a free 2nd rd. pick

That's exactly what happened with Kareem Hunt.

20 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

The  worst thing is if KC decides to lose Rice and someone picks him up for a song. Then someone gets a free 2nd rd. pick

There’s worse things. He continues to spiral and does something that costs him his career or seriously hurts or worse another person. This kid mistakes are stretching well beyond the football field.

48 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

I still have issues with this. And I wonder if it ends up affecting his other case whether it “should” or not.

I mean getting into an argument with paparazzi isn’t a big deal. Hitting one though is another thing entirely and likely breaks his bail.

• Like 1