LB Koa Misi to IR

cddolphin

10 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

This is why I was not against drafting multiple LBs.  

Assuming the starters are:

Kiko - Timmons - McMillan

Our depth guys are Mike Hull, Neville Hewitt.. and I had to look up the others. Barely worth mentioning. Luckily the Dolphins are in nickel defense a majority of the time.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

He's going to get more reps now, and having played for a big program I'm more confident in his ability to keep up mentally.

Not really that concerned tbh. The Dolphins mostly play out of the nickel so its gonna be Timmons and Alonso.

12 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Not really that concerned tbh. The Dolphins mostly play out of the nickel so its gonna be Timmons and Alonso.

While true, it's still a big hit to the depth.  It's not like Kiko's injury history has been spotless, and while Timmons has been an iron man in his career, he's getting up there in age.  Bad timing for all this.  But of course, you can't blame Misi.  I would do the same thing in his situation.  

4 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

While true, it's still a big hit to the depth.  It's not like Kiko's injury history has been spotless, and while Timmons has been an iron man in his career, he's getting up there in age.  Bad timing for all this.  But of course, you can't blame Misi.  I would do the same thing in his situation.  

If Kiko or Timmons get seriously injured, its definitely defcon 3.

Archived