The good, the bad, the season is over.

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Was at work so I didn't see the whole game.

Sean Smith looked good when I was watching besides the last play to Dez at the end.

He's been pretty good the last few games and I wouldn't mind keeping him next year. 

Props to him for stepping up, but he's gone without a big paycut still.

Defense was good, for what they are. JDR should take more flak for not making the move to Pagano earlier. Mack/Irvin are on fire. He's putting his 2 best players in spots to effect the game. Ward made a couple plays. Marrow continues to be a nice surprise for such an unheralded player. 

McDonald - have to laugh at people who praise him or think he deserves to be on the roster. His technique is so poor. He was an easy target all night.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Defense was good, for what they are. JDR should take more flak for not making the move to Pagano earlier. Mack/Irvin are on fire. He's putting his 2 best players in spots to effect the game. Ward made a couple plays. Marrow continues to be a nice surprise for such an unheralded player. 

McDonald - have to laugh at people who praise him or think he deserves to be on the roster. His technique is so poor. He was an easy target all night.

Yeah the defense has really played better since Pagano took over. Sean Smith even had a fairly good game, this team still needs another corner.

Good: The season is over and I don't have to hear about playoff scenarios.

Bad:This team's regression.

Ugly: The offense, sure we want to run downing out of town but the players deserve their share of the blame too. If it isn't Downing making a bad call, it's Carr going to his first read too early, or WRs dropping passes right in their hands. This offense is riddled with problems and I honestly have no idea where to start on how to fix it.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The Raiders own website was even hyping him up before the Chiefs game

Archived