GDT: The End is Near Pt 4: Playoff Hopes Edition - Boys v Seahawks

MightyMouse07

Can't wait to see Zeke back out there for us.  Stakes are very high for both games as this is an elimination game for both teams.  I am hoping we are catching the Seahawks reeling after the beatdown the Rams gave them and what happened in Jacksonville the week before.  But it could also mean they can hit us when we least expect it.  

I feel like offensively, we match up well considering their defense is more geared towards stopping the pass and they are missing some key players there.  Defensively though, containing Russell Wilson is a major challenge.  If anything can derail our chances in this game, it is Russell Wilson going nuts.  Feed Zeke and try and keep RW on the sidelines as long as possible.

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

this could be scary bad news. If Dallas does indeed Franchise him and/or gives him a huge contract, which should be expected, and he flames out. We are doomed. Or in order words, business as usual in Dallas.

We can always put in clauses in regard to the contract. 

I'm excited for this game. Mainly to get to watch Zeke again. I miss screaming at Linehan for not giving him the ball more. I haven't given Linehan a jock strap in weeks for that. I miss it. I've even given him a few LPs, it's disgusting.

Also because this may be our last meaningful game of the year. 

I am predicting a Cowboys win here. The Seahawks are banged up pretty bad, and not great against the run. They always struggle against our OL(Smith, Martin, Frederick) in particular. I expect them to struggle more than usual this year. They do have RW who is a wild card. But as long as Zeke has all the drugs and rock-n-roll from Cabo out of his system we should be OK.

Dallas 34

Seahawks 27

Archived