GDT: The End is Near Pt 4: Playoff Hopes Edition - Boys v Seahawks

MightyMouse07

Just now, matt79511 said:

He’s not playing well but we have no idea what he’s saying on the sideline. The cancer narrative is as media driven as ever.

With how he has been playing I don' care what he is saying on the sidelines. Go sit down and shut up. When he can get open and catch the ball then he can speak. 

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Right or wrong, Dez is sorely, sorely under performing. He has done little to nothing and now he's seen on sideline bitching. Then promptly goes out and fumbles. He is kinda asking for it. 

We have no idea what is being said on the sidelines at all. We can't just buy what the announcers are saying like they have the slightest clue. It's a total non issue in my opinion. 

But yes, he is underperforming. It's not really all his fault though, and either way this doesn't have much to do with the fact that he is typically secure with the ball.

I ignore and think every one should ignore the hype media likes to do about Dez on the sideline .. hard to say that is cancer or not...   but the fumble is another mater though those things happen especially when your trying too hard at the wrong spot.   What really really gets me about this is the constant penalties on the kicking game that killed field position on back to back drive.. plus agreed about the D..

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

It' the timing.  It' the whining on the sidelines.  It' the contract vs. Production or lack thereof.  He's a lightening rod for criticism and deservedly so.

The timing is totally irrelevant, and you have no idea what's being said on the sidelines. 

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

With how he has been playing I don' care what he is saying on the sidelines. Go sit down and shut up. When he can get open and catch the ball then he can speak. 

Well then he’s never going to play well. Without passion and adrenaline he’s nothing.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

We have no idea what is being said on the sidelines at all. We can't just buy what the announcers are saying like they have the slightest clue. It's a total non issue in my opinion. 

But yes, he is underperforming. It's not really all his fault though, and either way this doesn't have much to do with the fact that he is typically secure with the ball.

No we don't. But given reaction around him, I'm guessing it probably wasn't great.

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

Well then he’s never going to play well. Without passion and adrenaline he’s nothing.

Even with the passion and adrenaline he has been playing like nothing. I rather have the cap space.

ON to the game...   the main problem is the failure of the Offense to score TD's this first half with great field position...  that plus the terrible penalties on punts that have cost even more field position  and again unable to execute ....     we have the lead but this half is  a total WIN by Seattle based on how our D played and how bad their O played.

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

Even with the passion and adrenaline he has been playing like nothing. I rather have the cap space.

Which is not relevant for 2 1/2 months

You guys can get upset about Dez’s performance all you want, but whether you noticed or not, he was pretty much benched before the fumble, and that just can’t be. This team’s not winning anything with a pass game that runs through Witten, T-Will and Beasley. They’re probably getting knocked out today if that’s the case

Archived