Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

No. Not at all. We had four good LBs and Matty Ice. So there was a good foundation.

I was just talking sh more than anything. ?

I figured.

I’m still debating betting on you for this.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Is 4 All Stars on a 6-10 team good?

I only had four. And I disagree with one of them.

But I feel like Hightower got robbed. So I guess it evens out?

Dont'a Hightower [16 GS]: 102 tackles (13 stuffs), 3 coverages, 8 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 1 safety.

Denzel Perryman [16 GS]: 142 tackles (11 stuffs), 9 coverages, 1 sack, 4 forced fumbles, 3 recoveries.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

My only gripe about our conference is:

Michael Oher [16 GS]: 32 pancakes, 8 sacks allowed, 14 stuffs allowed.

Over

Terron Armstead [16 GS]: 10 pancakes, 2 sacks allowed, 11 stuffs allowed.

Give me nine less negative plays over 22 extra pancakes every time.

Funny enough, I voted Oher over Armstead.

Mostly because I was trying not to be too homerish though.

I took over a 5-11 team, made them a lot worse, and then division champs. Was given a very good foundation. All of my best impact players were already here, AP, Mack and Berry. David and Wagner, keepers, were already here too so I really haven't done much.

Team I was given also had Clay Matthews who I way undervalued and didn't tag, in hindsight I would have. Ramsey was there too, in hindsight I still would have traded him like I did since I'm not too high on CBs in this sim, but for much more, I got fleeced. I actually have no clue how Predators were 5-11 in their final year before I took over, that team must have been killed by RNG. Carson Palmer coming off his career year was at QB!

Yeah, that team had a championship quality core with awful draft picks from being MIA for so long. I was pretty disappointed when that team came available after I petitioned to take over the Assassins. 

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Yeah, that team had a championship quality core with awful draft picks from being MIA for so long. I was pretty disappointed when that team came available after I petitioned to take over the Assassins. 

I was gonna take that team. And I had a deal in place for Russ once I took over. Then whats-his-nuts showed up to claim the team and disappear again.

Archived