Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

12 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Jared Goff - 21/29 306 yards 1 TD

We outchea

He should have had more TDs but we were just running the ball inside the end zone.

Dude looked real good. Hopefully Chicago has a new RB and Matt Ryan continues to struggle.. Muahahaha. 

14 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Meh. Diggs had two big plays on blown coverages against a crap defense. He is what he is. A solid dude who probably peaks out at around 1100 yards.

Crap defense?????

Hold up dude. It was against the Saints. A team which I said was garbage last year when your boy Goff put up decent numbers, but you were so quick to defend them and say that they were promising and not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Now because the shoe is on the other foot, they're bad? lol.

Also I'd gladly take a number #1, hell possibly #2 depending on Landry whose peak finishes top 10 in yards per year and has solid hands.

22 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Meh. Diggs had two big plays on blown coverages against a crap defense. He is what he is. A solid dude who probably peaks out at around 1100 yards.

He had a couple really tough grabs. If he can stay healthy (big if), he should put up some good numbers. Especially in the redzone. 

Production is most of what matters for the sim. That's all I care about.

9 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

carson-wentz-eagles.jpg?w=594&h=360&crop

future GOAT <333

I'm going to be honest...  Iwatched that entire game and I was not impressed with Wentz. He had huge accuracy issues except when scrambling out of the pocket, and he made bad decisions on more than one occasion. All this when he was facing little to no pressure by Washington's poor pass rush.

I liked Wentz a lot more prior to watching this game than after. But, it's only week 1.

Archived